I've just managed to do the first one! My excuse is the school holidays - kids have gone back to school yesterday and my "baby" will start Kindy next Monday then I will have all the space, time and attention to sewing and gardening. I cannot think of anything much more fun than this! ;)
Anyhow, here's my answer to the first challenge from the calendar:
I think I will be giving it to a good home soon. It was fairly easy to do, however I'd use the iron-on pellon to make it easier and quick to finish. I didn't 'quilt' it the same way as the instructions asked cos I think it was abit of waste of thread. I did only three quilting lines for each coaster. Looks nice anyway.
Cheers till later, peeps!