Anyway, thought it would be fun to join this challenge as it could means I would get some feedback and help from others who are into this challenge too.
Now I am thinking of making myself a skirt or dress - will decide next week anyway. I have both fabric and patterns at hand!
Check the site out if you'd like to join:
"2010 - 12 Months - 12 Sewing Challenges"
See the sidebar for the pic of this challenge.
I am listing the 12 sewing challenges here for those who can't be bothered to shift to other site!
2010 List of Challenges!
- January - Something for me
- Feburary- Something in Knit fabric
- March- a softie!
- April- something lined
- May- enclosed zip
- June- something self designed or drafted
- July- somthing with pleats
- August- hand embroidery/ smocking
- September- bag
- October- refashioned (visit an op shop and create something new)
- November- Christmas tree
- December- sharpen your skills
Cheers till later, peeps!